Pass CPA Exam: Bisk Education CPA Review

Bisk has good lectures and good books. However, Becker has even better lectures and better books. Becker improved their lectures in recent years by giving a verbal explanation of a few of the homework multiple choice questions.

The opposite is true of the Final or Intensive Review. Bisk is way ahead of Becker. The Bisk Intensive Review was a tremendous help the week before a CPA exam. I am sorry that I wasted my money on Becker's Final Review.

Other problem, there apparently was a problem when they tried to integrate it with VISTA and much of the answers and some questions have words that look like the Russian alphabet. Also you can not split the screen when studying the simulations, which makes it very difficult because you have to keep switching from screen to screen and it takes too much time. I also wish they would give a more thorough explanation of why an answer is correct or incorrect. I had some problems with choosing and anwer and when the grading screen pops up, it says I answered it correctly at the top of the dialog box, but says I have answered it incorretly where the explanation is given. Those are just a few I can think of off the top of my head.

to know more...
Visit their website: Bisk CPA Review
Compare their book price with Amazon.com

1 comment:

  1. This is a great review. Out of curiosity did you try to contact them using their support page which is here http://www.cpaexam.com/support.asp?

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete