Pass CPA Exam: Yaeger CPA Review

Yaeger HomeStudy is a full CPA Review Course. All topics are covered, and it's done in 100 hours. With Yaeger HomeStudy you study at your own pace, at your own place. We will teach you how to PASS the CPA Exam.

Do you have 8 minutes to spare towards making the right decision for your CPA Exam preparation? Then we suggest you watch the following video featuring Phil Yaeger as he outlines the breadth and benefits of Yaeger CPA Review.






I purchased the home study program and three of the CRAM courses.  It had been many years since I finished my college courses so this program turned into more of a learning program than a review program. The Wiley books are well written and easy to read but I preferred the DVD program. The DVDs and the instructors provided me with better motivation than reading alone. The CRAM courses offered a perfect review of the home study course.  This program was wonderful and I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment