Reviewing CPA Review

Do not think for a moment that college prepared you for these CPA exams. The CPA exams cover twice the material that I had in college, but not in the same depth. I literally needed three cost accounting texts to cover all of the variance analysis questions on the business exam. Additionally, I had four intermediate accounting texts to pass the financial exam. If you just waltz into these professional exams like this was college, you will limp out of these exams with a failing grade.

There are numerous different review courses and materials available to help candidates prepare for the CPA Exam. I listed some of the most popular ones below. You can click on the links to see ratings and reviews of these materials.
Some of the review materials are expensive than others. So, you should consider whether or not your employer pays for your study materials. Don't forget to ask what kind of a bonus you would get for passing.

3 comments:

  1. The CPA board exam is considered as one of the most difficult board exams. It's best to take all the necessary review tests and get all the preparations ironed out before taking the CPA board exam. These tips can be a big help. =)

    Aurora Orsini

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very good information a really nice blog. keep it up!!!
    accountant lynnfield ma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work.
    CPA in Houston

    ReplyDelete